A valued part of our church family
Our ministry to young people, generally covering early adolescence to young adulthood, connects and engages these valued members of our church family in ways that…
- celebrate and affirm the unique persons that they are,
- draw strength from community and common ground of human experience, and
- discover pathways for personal and spiritual growth.
- 10:00 a.m. – Discussion, group interaction, monthly breakfasts, etc.
- 11:00 a.m. – Worship with the larger faith community including opportunities for worship leadership
For special programs and events
- Retreats, mission endeavors, work projects, camps and recreation events
- Our Whole Lives (OWLs)
- Join our facebook group: HCUCC Youthigans.