Many folks who attend our church appreciate that while we may not be the largest church, we are a family of doers. Whether it is volunteering at FARM Cafe or taking a stand for LGBT rights, we try to be a voice in our community. Part of being in community means participating in activities.
Join a team!
High Country UCC offers a wide range of teams headed by dedicated folks, who need some help to make things happen. You don’t have to attend church every Sunday or go to a lot of outside meetings, just pitch in where you can. Join a team!
- Baking a casserole for someone who is sick. (Congregational Care Team)
- Playing handbells or singing during a worship service (Worship Team)
- Volunteering at the FARM Cafe or Hospitality House (Service Team)
- Offering to make posts on our church Facebook page, web site or take pictures at church (Media Team)
- Planning a game or movie night (Fellowship Team)
- Greeting folks on Sunday morning (Hospitality Team)
- Marching in a Christmas parade or a Moral Monday march (Peace & Justice Team)
- Installing a ceiling fan in the annex or helping on a Saturday with landscaping (Building and Grounds Team)
Look over the team descriptions, and then submit the interest form. Filling out the form does not obligate anyone, it just indicates interest in a particular area.